Its that time once again for Ravens101's fantasy football predictions for the week. The Baltimore Ravens are coming off of their bye week in week eight, and hit the road to face the hosting Cleveland Browns. Whether or not you abide by or use my predictions is totally up to you as the reader, but one thing is for certain, there is no exact science when it comes to fantasy football.
Here are my top predicted performers at each position for this week's game against the Cleveland Browns:
- Passing – Joe Flacco – 258 yards with one touchdown and one interception. I am anticipating a better performance by Flacco on the road than previous games this season, but it is still not going to be a huge fantasy day for him.
- Rushing – Ray Rice – 127 yards with two touchdowns. Expect a big game from Rice this afternoon, it became apparent during the bye week that the offense is going to focus on giving Ray Rice the football more and I expect a big day for him. He will likely add 30+ receiving yards as well with Flacco checking down to him frequently all season, thus I expect nothing different today.
- Receiving – Torrey Smith – 78 yards with one touchdown. Smith has been quiet as of late, but Anquan Boldin had a big game against the Browns earlier this season and Cleveland will be more focused on him than Smith, thus he will find his way back into the endzone today and have a nice fantasy day. Dennis Pitta – 59 yards. Pitta has also been quiet as of late, but I expect him to have a decent day today and be the second leading receiver for the Ravens.
- Special Teams – Justin Tucker – two field goals, a 34-yarder and a 52-yarder. Tucker has been solid all season and already owns the franchise record for most 50+ yard field goals in a season with four, expect that number to continue to grow as the season progresses, including one today.
- Defense – 343 yards allowed with one interception and two sacks. Terrell Suggs will be playing more snaps this week and he is going to apply pressure on Cleveland rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden. Browns' runningback Trent Richardson will be the star of the show for Cleveland as I see him rushing for 100+ against the Ravens defense today.
Please keep in mind that these predictions are solely mine and not that of SportsMedia101. Good luck to everyone in their fantasy football matchups this week!
Be sure to "like" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BaltimoreRavens101
Follow us on Twitter @BaltRavens101
*Note: Help with the Hurricane Sandy relief effort. Text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to go towards the Red Cross Disaster Relief.
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/mds