It's that time once again for Ravens101's fantasy football predictions for the week. The Baltimore Ravens are coming off of a hard fought road victory over the Cleveland Browns, and play host to Carson Palmer and the Oakland Raiders today. Whether or not you abide by or use my predictions is totally up to you as the reader, but one thing is for certain, there is no exact science when it comes to fantasy football.
Here are my top predicted performers at each position for this week's matchup against the Raiders:
- Passing – Joe Flacco – 240 yards with one touchdown and no interceptions. Flacco plays well at home, in fact really well, but Oakland's suspect rush defense will keep Flacco from putting up monster fantasy numbers, but not his running back.
- Rushing – Ray Rice – 134 yards with two touchdowns. Last week Oakland allowed Tampa Bay rookie running back Doug Martin to rush for 251 yards and four touchdowns, now Rice will not produce those kind of numbers, but he is going to have a big day fantasy wise. Bernard Pierce – 65 yards with one touchdown. We have seen in recent weeks that the Ravens are not afraid of giving Pierce touches anywhere on the football field, and he has been effective when called on.
- Receiving – Torrey Smith – 76 yards with one touchdown. Smith awoke from his touchdown drought last week with the game winner, and I look for him to get another today. Anquan Boldin – 87 yards. Boldin still seems to be Flacco's favorite target right now and although I do not see him getting in the endzone this week, he will still put up a good amount of yards.
- Special Teams – Justin Tucker – Two field goals, a 27 yarder and a 51 yarder. Tucker has been consistent all year and the Ravens offense should be able to move the ball well today, Tucker should get a couple field goal attempts.
- Defense – 350 yards allowed with two sacks and two interceptions. The Raiders are going to be one dimensional for most of the day as they are without their top two running backs and will basically allow quarterback Carson Palmer to throw the ball all day, so the defense will give up some passing yards today, but I do not expect many rushing yards for Oakland today.
Please keep in mind that these predictions are solely mine and not that of SportsMedia101. Good luck to everyone in their fantasy football matchups!
Be sure to "like" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BaltimoreRavens101
Follow us on Twitter @BaltRavens101Tags: Anquan Boldin, Baltimore, Baltimore Ravens, Football, Joe Flacco, Justin Tucker, NFL, Oakland Raiders, Ray Rice, Torrey Smith
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/mnd