Week 12 of the 2012 NFL season is upon us and the Baltimore Ravens will be hitting the road for a trip to the west coast to battle the San Diego Chargers this Sunday. The Ravens have compiled a 16 man injury report this week.
Of the 16 players listed on the injury report this week, three were full participants, 11 were limited participants, one did not participate, and one, Jimmy Smith is already ruled out for the game.
- Full Participants – LB Brendon Ayanbadejo (shoulder), OLB Courtney Upshaw (shoulder), and G Marshal Yanda (ankle)
- Limited Participants – NT Terrence Cody (arm), TE Ed Dickson (neck), LB Dannell Ellerbe (toe/finger), S James Ihedigbo (neck), DE Pernell McPhee (thigh), DT Haloti Ngata (shoulder), TE Dennis Pitta (head), S Bernard Pollard (chest), S Ed Reed (shoulder), LB Terrell Suggs (shoulder/ankle), and WR/RS Jacoby Jones (ankle).
- Did not Participate – CB Chris Johnson (thigh)
- Out – CB Jimmy Smith (abs)
Of the limited participants and did not practice players, only a few of their statuses are unknown for Sunday. Chris Johnson is nursing a hamstring injury that he sustained this past Sunday night against the Steelers, and has missed both practices this week so far. McPhee and Cody both missed Sunday's game in Pittsburgh and both should be considered questionable for this Sunday's matchup against the Chargers. Pitta is pretty much a go for the Chargers game as he has been a limited participant in both practices this week and has shown no concussion like symptoms since Sunday Night when he sustained the concussion and left the game.
Baltimore is looking for their fourth straight victory this Sunday when they take on the Chargers in San Diego, and need to win this game if they want to keep their hopes alive for the number one seed in the AFC as the Houston Texans already won this week, as they defeated the Detroit Lions yesterday on Thanksgiving. The Ravens will look to avoid having the same result as last year when they traveled to San Diego and the Chargers blew out Baltimore 34-14.
Don't forget, Ravens101 is currently having a fan give-a-way contest, you can check out the rules here.
Be sure to "like" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BaltimoreRavens101
Follow us on Twitter @BaltRavens101
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Baltimore Ravens Mid-Week Injury Report for Week 11 Matchup Against Pittsburgh Steelers
- Baltimore Ravens Mid-Week Injury Report for Week 10 Matchup Against Oakland Raiders
- Baltimore Ravens Mid-week Injury Report for Week 9 Matchup Against Cleveland Browns
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/n3d