The Baltimore Ravens saw their four game winning streak, 15 game home winning streak, and 12 game AFC North winning streaks come to an end in week 13 at the hands of the hated rival Pittsburgh Steelers. Baltimore will look to rebound this week against the talented Robert Griffin III and the Washington Redskins in a battle of the beltway. The Ravens have 13 players on this week's injury report.
Of the 13 players listed on the injury report, three did not practice, six were limited and four were full participants, as no one has been ruled out yet.
- Full Participants – CB Chykie Brown (ankle), FB Vonta Leach (ankle), DE Pernell McPhee (thigh), and S Bernard Pollard (chest).
- Limited Participants – LB Josh Bynes (thigh), S James Ihedigbo (calf), CB Chris Johnson (thigh), WR Jacoby Jones (ankle), S Ed Reed (shoulder), CB Jimmy Smith (abdomen).
- Did not participate – TE Ed Dickson (knee), LB Dannell Ellerbe (ankle), and LB Terrell Suggs (biceps).
Terrell Suggs, Ed Dickson, and Dannell Ellerbe are the big question marks for the Ravens heading into their matchup with the Redskins. Suggs has proclaimed himself a game time decision with his torn biceps injury that he suffered last week against the Steelers, while Dickson and Ellerbe have been given a "chance" to play this Sunday as both suffered their respected injuries two weeks ago in San Diego and did not play this past Sunday.
On a bright note, both Jimmy Smith and Ray Lewis returned to the practice field this week. Smith is coming off of sports hernia surgery on November 15, and it was the first time since he has been on the practice field. Lewis, who is not eligible to return to game action till week 15 against the Denver Broncos partook in practice for the first time since tearing his triceps.
Baltimore is about to face a tough four game stretch to close out the season as all of their remaining opponents have a .500 or better record on the season. The Ravens saw their lead in the AFC North shrink to two games after their loss last week, but will be looking to notch win number 10 this Sunday and all but clinch a playoff spot.
We will have a special celebrity edition of NFL pick em this Saturday as the fine folks at WNST (We Never Stop Talking Baltimore Sports) have agreed to take me on in the pick em challenge. We will have hosts from three of their radio shows as well as the owner himself seeing if they can beat Ravens101.
Ravens101 is currently having a fan give-a-way, click here for details.
Be sure to "like" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BaltimoreRavens101
Follow us on Twitter @BaltRavens101
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Baltimore Ravens Week 12 Mid-Week Injury Report
- Baltimore Ravens Mid-Week Injury Report for Week 11 Matchup Against Pittsburgh Steelers
- Baltimore Ravens Mid-Week Injury Report for Week 10 Matchup Against Oakland Raiders
- Baltimore Ravens Mid-week Injury Report for Week 9 Matchup Against Cleveland Browns
- Baltimore Ravens Mid-Week Injruy Report for Week 12 Matchup Against San Diego Chargers
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/nki