Super Bowl fever has spread all throughout Ravens Nation, and Charm City and the Baltimore Ravens will have a "Super Bowl sendoff rally" at the Inner Harbor Amphitheatre.
The event is open tomorrow morning to all fans who want to wish their Super Bowl bound Ravens luck as they will head to New Orleans to take on the NFC champion San Francisco 49ers.
Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and the Ravens are co-hosting this event, and the day will begin with 98Rock on-air talent at Tir Na Nog from 6-10 a.m. Additional entertainment is set to begin at 10:30 AM on the Amphitheater’s main stage, which features Faded Image, the Baltimore Ravens cheerleaders, Baltimore’s Marching Ravens, and team mascot Poe.
Then at 11:30 a.m., the rally will officially begin as the voice of the Ravens Gerry Sandusky will give a welcome address. Members of the Ravens’ 2000 Super Bowl XXXV team will also be in attendance, while current Ravens players and coaches are scheduled to arrive at the rally at 12:15 p.m, which includes head coach John Harbaugh and middle linebacker Ray Lewis.
Check out my interview last night on @news_snn: Click here to listen as I talked about Ravens super bowl prep and more!
Be sure to "like" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BaltimoreRavens101
Follow us on Twitter @BaltRavens101
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Plenty of Storylines for Baltimore Ravens Heading into Super Bowl XLVII
- Baltimore Ravens Two Week Schedule Prior to Super Bowl XLVII
- Baltimore Ravens Advance After 24-9 Victory Over the Indianapolis Colts, Boldin and Lewis Have Big Days
- Hurricane Sandy Can’t Keep Baltimore Ravens from Work
- Five Baltimore Ravens That Determined the AFC Championship
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/p9g